We''re Here For Our Customers
We've heard one consistent message in the past weeks - while we focus on the health of our families, the well-being of our animals is essential too. As we continue to monitor daily updates from the CDC and the World Health Organization closely, we want you to know that we've taken the appropriate precautions so we can continue our mission of providing you our products safely.
- Our customer care team is available and committed to responding and supporting our customers without interruption. We are available via social media, email firstname.lastname@example.org and phone 1-800-628-9653.
- We are encouraging and guiding local tack and farm stores to provide online delivery, curbside pick-up and home delivery options. Please consider continuing to support your local store during these challenging times, when it is safe to do so. Your support means so much.
- Tractor Supply just announced that they are increasing inventory of essential products and expanding the number of associates in the stores to help people, they are also encouraging use of their Buy Online Pickup In Store option so your order is waiting when you arrive at the store.
- Absorbine products can be found on our Amazon storefront as well as other online stores.
- Federal guidelines allow for people to travel to care for their animals. Please follow the precautions on social distancing and hand washing in barns.
- At this time, the World Health Organization has not found evidence that horses can be infected with COVID-19. However, the they can carry the virus on their coat. WHO recommends hand washing before and after interacting with your horse, especially if they've come in contact with other animals or people.
- Hug your horse, we feel it is the best stress reliever.
Absorbine? is a small family owned and operated business made up of passionate horse lovers who always want to do right by you and your animals. Our thoughts remain with the brave people providing essentials and health care support to so many in need right now. We'll continue to update you as we move forward, and as always please reach out to us about anything on your mind. We'll be here.
The Absorbine Family