Gyms are closing. The coronavirus shows no signs of dissipating for the foreseeable future. People are scared.
What does this mean for your health and fitness?
Aside from stocking up on food and following sensible safety protocols
...now is the perfect time for some solid workouts.
1. Strengthen your immune system
2. Increase your energy so you can serve your family and community at the highest level
3. Maintain a positive spirit so you can see opportunities when others see obstacles
I''ve already heard some rumblings...
"But I can''t even go to the gym, see my trainer, or go to my fitness class!" Or maybe your kids are crawling all over the house, they''ve taken over.
Unless someone is sick or injured, they can get the blood flowing at least a few times a week.
So now what?
1. You can do bodyweight workouts. Here''s an example => 15-Minute Bodyweight Circuit Workout To Burn Fat
2. Get adjustable dumbbells, which I highly recommend to all of our clients, even those who prefer the gym => Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells. Then you can do some strength circuits. All you need is 5-feet of space.
3. Schedule your workouts in your calendar and have back up options
Stay strong. Now is the time to maintain or build your fitness to the next level.
I hope you and your family stay safe during these uncertain times and prioritize your health & wellbeing!