Happy Monday! Hope you're doing well. Connecting to share some opportunistic news that may shed some light and positivity given the current climate. No doubt there has been an abrupt change in the way we are living our lives. With everyone around the globe staying at home, we believe that your company should consider leaning into this uncertainty with influencers backing you. Leveraging our platform and expertise can provide you with valuable insights that will provide a deeper understanding of your audience.
At Captiv8 we're seeing a significant increase in social engagement across platforms:
- Facebook comments are up 20.2%
- Instagram video views are up 23%
- Instagram likes are up 30%
- Instagram Live- 10x increase with top talent creating content for thousands of fans tuning in daily
- TikTok- 18% week-on-week uplift in downloads in the United States March 16-22
- TikTok's gross user spending up 34% starting the week of March 16th
- TikTok's global downloads up by 12% for week of March 16th
- YouTube- 20-30% increase in engagement
- Sports-related videos saw a 20% jump in average YouTube views for new videos uploaded in March.
- Health and fitness videos' performance up +90% since outbreak
- Arts and culture videos' performance (think: DIY, makeover) up +83%
- Video views on health and fitness videos jumped by 63%
- Twitch- 31% growth in viewership and recently shattered it's all time viewership record.
Considering the increase in both demand and consumption of digital content, this is a unique opportunity for brands to connect with audiences on a deeper level by leveraging influencers to support your messages, which is guaranteed to get the most visibility now, more than ever before.
Our team at Captiv8 wants to help ensure you have relatable content that reflects your company and showcases your support for your customers. Influencers are at the front lines of reaching your customers; they are eager to create content and are relevant to consumers in their times of quarantine, providing emotional trust for your audiences.
Tapping into an influencer marketing strategy is a great way to engage and remain top of mind with your audience during this time.
Are you available to jump on a call this week to chat through a plan of action and see a demo of our platform?
Book some time with my Captiv8 solutions team here or let me know what time works best for you. We look forward to creating an actionable influencer plan together!
Head of Global Sales & Partnerships
Features: Vogue Business, Bloomberg TV, Digiday, Mobile Marketer, Forbes, New York Times