Future students, we are here, ready to support you throughout your application process to join your desired programmes at Swiss Education Group. We will make your dream of studying abroad with us a reality, despite current circumstances.
We are aware that for many of you, your study abroad plans have been disrupted by the Covid-19 crisis, resulting in English exams being cancelled or delayed as well as the student visa application process being on hold. Whilst you stay healthy and safe indoors at home, you don't need to delay or stop your study abroad planning. We have a solution for you!
We have implemented a special plan to support your application for any of our schools for the Summer and Autumn 2020 intakes.
Scholarship opportunities are still available for 2020 intakes. For more information please contact your Swiss Education Group representative or reply to this email.
Our admissions team is available to assist you with your application and with any problems you might encounter in terms of English exams and-or delays with transcripts/ diplomas. We will ensure to implement the necessary flexibility to help you apply with us and join one of our programmes.
Switzerland announced that they have suspended issuing any new student visas until the 15th June 2020. As much as we cannot change the immigration authorities' decision, we will provide you with the opportunity to start your term/semester with our Virtual Learning Environment until you can receive your visa to come and study physically in Switzerland.
All our programmes will continue as planned. We've prepared several solutions for students to start or continue their studies.
Intakes in July
- If you have a valid student visa or do not need a visa, you can start studying our programmes on campus or via our Visual Learning Environment (VLE) system, depending on the current Covid-19 situation.
- If you need a student visa, you can join the classes via VLE to start with.
- If you need a student visa, and you don''t want to use our VLE system, we will help you enroll in the next avaialble intake.
Intakes in September / October / November
- If you have a valid student visa or do not need a visa, you can start the programmes on campus or via our Visual Learning Environment (VLE) system, depending on the current Covid-19 situation.
- If you need a student visa, you can follow the normal visa application process when the Swiss visa center in your country re-opens in mid-June.
- If you need a student visa and there are further delays in your country, re-opening the Swiss Visa centers, you can join the class first via our VLE system, while waiting to apply for your visa.
Safety measures on campus
We are taking all precautions and safety measures on campus to keep our staff and students healthy. We have adapted the measures according to the latest government regulations, recommendations and situation.
For more information, please reply to this e-mail with your questions.