At this time, when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols and that the safety of our customers and employees is CORT's top priority.
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are acting based on guidance from public health experts. In order to maintain a safe environment and address customer concerns:
- We have enhanced the process and frequency used to clean our furniture before and after each rental. We are paying special attention to touch points such as chairs, drawer handles, hard surfaces, lamp switches, upholstery and mattresses.
- We continue to have our delivery teams clean and disinfect our product thoroughly upon arrival with additional focus given to surfaces and high touch areas.
- In both our Housewares and Party Rental operations we continue to conform to local and state health laws regarding the processing of tableware, dishes and linens, which includes using industrial sanitizers in our machines used to clean our products.
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees by following CDC recommended personal health practices which include instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
If you have an existing order, we look forward to serving you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe rental experience.
Your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company.