There is still time to enroll at the Pre-Launch pricing of $9. You have until July 31, 2020 at 6PM MT Arizona / 9PM EDT. Just click here to read about the class and enroll if you like.
If you are enrolled here is some important information for you, please read.
This Friday, July 31, 2020, Create Your Own Treasure Chest Online Class will launch! I am super excited about all of you being in the class. Here are some things that you need to know prior to launch:
1. The class will be LIVE at 6PM MT Arizona/ 9PM EDT.
2. You do NOT need to access it at that time. It is a completely self paced class. You own it for life and can do it at your leisure. Everything you will need for the class is there, the pattern, supplies, 6 full videos of me walking you through the process from beginning to end.
3. Here is the link for you to go and log in, please use this link to log in every time for the class. Bookmark it for easy access: https://canton-village-quilt-works.teachable.com/p/home
4. If you haven't already, please join in on the private Facebook Group to share pics of your progress!
5. Optional kits will be available on the day of the launch, you can find them on my website here.
6. Please DO leave comments and questions in each lesson in the class if you have them! It is great to do that because other students will see them and be able to benefit as well.
7. Please DO share your progress pics, fabric choices, questions, etc in the Facebook Group so that others can weigh in! Quilters are visual people and if you are ever in doubt about color, placement, fabric choices, people in the group will be happy to help.
8. If all else fails, email me as a last resort. I will answer you, but I get literally hundreds of emails per day and it may take me longer.
9. It is truly my wish that you thoroughly enjoy this class. My hopes is that it will be a great experience for you.
10. If you really like the class I hope that you will consider enrolling in my other online class Paper Piecing The Cactus In Bloom Quilt. You can find it here https://canton-village-quilt-works.teachable.com/p/home Just click on the pic and read all about that class.
11. Before the end of the year, I will be launching another class... a multi technique sampler. So stay tuned for that!
Thank you once again for enrolling in my class. I truly appreciate it and can't wait to see your creations!
If you are curious about the class, just click here to find out more about it. Once you get there scroll down to read all about it.
If you would like to see the other classes that I have click here.
Stay tuned for more announcements on the class. I hope you will join me in this class and make this quilt in a weekend!
Late in the day on Wednesday I will have a NEW Tutorial up on my YouTube Channel. Actually, I have a few! But this one above.... has a GIVEAWAY going on too! So head on over and check out this 15 minute tutorial and see what you could win and how to enter! Just click here to head over and enter.
The giveaway is open through August 4, 2020 and I will announce the winners on my Watch Me Wednesday on August 5, 2020.
While you are there, if you haven't already, consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so that you never miss a tutorial, tip or technique. Just click here.
Did you know that I used to host a Podcast? No? I did for several years! And this year I hit OVER 60K downloads. That is so super exciting for me and I wanted to share that with you. I also wanted to thank you all for helping me achieve this. Truly I am grateful!
The good news is that you can still download and listen to my podcasts by clicking here. OR you can get SOME of the episodes on Apple Podcasts too. Check them out, I give you lots of quilty tip, techniques as well as some great interviews with Quilt Celebrities!! Lots of fun happening!