Smart phones, smart TV’s, smart cars…everything is getting smarter thanks to the software. Storage is not the exception.
Think of today’s hardware as the muscles and software as the intelligence for the perfect combo. That’s exactly what software is doing for SAN hardware. It’s probably the most important technology in the industry, software-defined storage.
How to get smarter about software-defined storage
- Virtualization Review has put together a 24-page Smarter Storage Guide to help you make your existing storage smarter without requiring a rip-and-replace. Read the guide.
- It covers business continuity, performance, hyperconvergence, data fabrics, and much more.
- You can also watch this 3-minute video that shows you how to easily incorporate software-defined storage to your current infrastructure.
- If you are ready to experience smarter storage for yourself, feel free to request a demo. One of our SDS experts will show you how it all works.
We have lots of customer testimonials in our site which you can read at any time. However, there is an impressive case study from TUI Cruises that we would like to share with you.
“DataCore’s scalability in terms of capacity, performance and functionality gives us the flexibility we need to respond to further challenges”
- Matthias Fahrner, Director IT, TUI Cruises - Read the full case study.