Below is a sample of the emails you can expect to receive when signed up to Discovery Museum S.
Thank you for asking about a birthday celebration at the Discovery Museum!
On most weekend days we have three Party Room time slots: 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, and 3:00 pm. The weekday Party Room times are 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. Please understand that we book parties on a first-come, first-served basis and availability changes all the time as families make choices and put down deposits ($50, non-refundable).
On your preferred date of Tuesday, June 16, there are time slots available at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm in the Party Room.
Here’s some information about parties:
• When you select your party time, you are reserving 45 minutes of private time in the Party Room to celebrate with your guests. Most families find that this is enough time to serve cake and other simple foods, such as pizza. You may add an additional 30 minutes, and an activity, if you would prefer more time in the Party Room. The remainder of your celebration is 2 hours and 15 minutes of exploring time inside the Discovery Museum and outside in Discovery Woods (weather permitting), before or after your Party Room time. Please keep in mind that the Museum is open from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
• The Party Room is located in a small building at the front of our property, not a room in the Museum. A party assistant is present to assist you with set-up for 15 minutes before your Party Room time and help you with clean-up for 15 minutes after your Party Room time.
• For the Party Room celebration, food, beverages, utensils, paper goods, and decorations must be brought in from the outside.
• In the private Party Room, there is space for 18 children (age one and up), with a maximum of 30 guests, including both adults and children, due to fire code restrictions in that space. Additional guests (age one and older) will be charged full price ($15.50 each) to explore inside the Museum and outside in Discovery Woods, but will not be able to join you in the Party Room.
• Weekend parties are $350 ($280 for members). Weekday parties are $240. For more information about membership, please visit: https://www.discoveryacton.org/become-member
• You may add an extra 30 minutes to the time in the Party Room, which includes a short activity, for $60 ($48 for members). It is also possible to add the time without an activity for the same cost. For more information about activities, please visit: https://www.discoveryacton.org/parties-rentals
• We have an assortment of gift bags available for purchase. For more information about gift bags, please visit: https://www.discoveryacton.org/parties-rentals
Please let me know if you’d like to move ahead with planning your child’s birthday party!
177 Main Street (Route 27) • Acton, MA 01720
978-264-4200 ext. 142 • discoveryacton.org
From: web forms
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 6:06 AM
To: Robin Sultan
Subject: Party or Rental Booking Request - #1185 - Taylor
Submitted on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:06am
Submitted by anonymous user: 22.214.171.124
Submitted values are:
First Name Abigail
Last Name Taylor
Email Address @
Phone Number 07925192090
Preferred Event Date Tue, 2020-06-16
Age of Child Jon
The results of this submission may be viewed at:
|Data Name||Data Type||Options|
|Preferred Event Date Year||Text Box|
|First name||Text Box|
|Last name||Text Box|