Announcing DockerCon LIVE
May 28th 9AM - 5PM PT | GMT-7
The countdown is on to the first-ever virtual DockerCon LIVE taking place May 28th from the comfort of wherever you''re working today. When you attend, you''ll have access to actionable insights delivered in one of the 36 in-depth technical sessions, live hallway track with Docker Captains, and exclusive interviews focused on industry trends presented by theCUBE. Take a deeper look and secure your spot today.
With 36 interactive sessions on topics ranging from new product features and open source projects, best practices and how to''s, and developers in action. Here are a few of the featured sessions.
- COVID-19 in Italy: How Docker is Helping the Biggest Italian IT Company Continue Business Operations, Clemente Biondo, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica
- Docker Desktop + WSL 2 Integration Deep Dive, Simon Ferquel, Docker
- Build & Deploy Multi-Container Applications to AWS, Lukonde Mwila, Entelect
- GitOps in a Regulated Sector, Brendan Kamp, Container Solutions
- How to Create PHP Development Environments with Docker Compose, Erika Heidi, Digital Ocean
- Dev and Test Agility for Your Database with Docker, Julie Lerman, Docker Captain, the Data Farm
For a full list of sessions, click here.
Captains on Deck
Hang out with Docker experts and get answers to your burning questions as we rotate through our best and brightest crew of Docker Captains, live all day in a help-desk style stream, demoing the latest and greatest container functionality, and showing you how they use it.
DockerCon LIVE with theCUBE
theCUBE''s John Furrier and Jeff Frick corner DockerCon speakers for their insights on a variety of industry trends, from code to cloud. Go behind the scene with exclusive interviews with Justin Graham, VP of Product at Docker, Justin Cormack, Staff Engineer, Hui Xue, National Institutes of Health, and many more.
Visit the website and see what DockerCon Live has in store for you. Then secure a spot and we''ll see you on May 28th.