1. Keep hydrated. Dry lips are caused by lack of water!
2. Exfoliate. Don''t forget to gently polish lips once a week.
3. Sun protection. Use our SPF lip balm to block harmful rays from the sun.
4. Try a berry-based balm. Berries have antioxidants which nourish the skin.
5. Perk up lips with citrus! Citrus helps to brighten and rejuvenate lips.
6. Limit toxins. Smoking, chemicals and pollution can make lips wrinkled/dark.
7. Remove make-up. Give them a gentle swipe before going to bed.
8. Freshen up. Using peppermint oil in your lip balm may boost circulation.
9. Use Hemp + Vitamin E Oil to help generate new skin cells and make lips softer.
10. Apply before bed. Swipe some conditioning lip balm before going to bed.