Envestors?has been assisting Art Analysis and Research (AAR) with its current fundraise.
Headline details of the original deal which is still also available:
- AAR is a scientific art analysis company with offices in the two major art centres of New York and London along with a market leading mobile solution and expansion plans for offices in Europe and the Middle East
- The company has recently reached break-even. In 2019, revenues exceeded $1m. The New York office has seen 75% revenue growth in the 12 months to December 2019
- AAR led the scientific analysis of da Vinci's Salvator Mundi which sold for a record of $450m
- The company has been chosen as the sole recommended provider of scientific analysis and reports to support the authentication of Modigliani works by The Modigliani Project
- AAR has been selected again to support the production of the BBC hit Britain's Lost Masterpieces
- Pre-money valuation $3m
- Investment sought of $1.5m to fund sales and marketing, further data analytics solutions, and expansion into further geographic markets
- EIS approved
Please follow this link to view the deal in detail on our investment platform and I have also attached the Investment Summary for your interest.? If you would like to know more and are interested to invest and be part of the future of this exciting business, please get in touch using the buttons below. You can also request to access the Data Room on our platform.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Investor Relations Director . Envestors