We are super stoked to reveal some of the speakers appearing in several of the most anticipated sessions of Boston FinTech Talks. Here are a few highlights:
- We will kick off the week on Tuesday, September 22nd, with a fireside chat with Mike Fanning, Head of MassMutual U.S., and then segue directly into FinTech Sandbox Demo Day 7.0.
- On Wednesday the 23rd, Andy Beal, Senior Manager and Blockchain Lead at EY, will moderate a DeFi panel we're calling When Everything is Digital with Steve Kokinos, CEO of Algorand, and Anders Brownworth, Principal Architect at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- On Thursday the 24th, Snejina Zacharia, CEO of Insurify, will join a discussion on the digitization of the insurance industry entitled Insurance for Everyone, Anywhere.
- Also on Thursday, we're pleased to announce the addition of Mike Massaro, CEO of Flywire, and David Jegen, Managing Partner at F-Prime Capital, to a panel on reimagining vertical payments called Today''s Silk Road is Digital.
- New FinTech Sandbox Executive Director Kelly Fryer will moderate a talk on Friday the 25th on creating a more inclusive financial services sector entitled Laying a Foundation for the Future.
While each event is virtual, attendance is limited by bandwidth and technology and we know you won't want to be left out of the discussion during these rapidly changing