In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, we're aware that many of our customers are (like us) suddenly working from home. That means that user research has suddenly become 100% remote too, and many teams are looking for ways to test with real humans from the safety of their own homes.
As one of our users, you'll already know that UsabilityHub is a great remote usability testing and research tool, and can help teams get answers from real people really quickly. But we know times are tough, and we want to reassure you that we are all hands on deck and working hard to make UsabilityHub even better in a time when it's needed more than ever.
Here are five things we're doing to support our customers during this time:
- Our team is still fully operational, working as always to improve UsabilityHub and providing first-class support to our customers. If you need help, reach out!
- We've added a 45 day no commitment free trial to our Annual plan. That's all tests upgraded for 45 days, for free.
Your account is eligible: Click here to start your free trial!
- We're offering completely free subscriptions to individuals and teams working directly on the COVID-19 health crisis and its knock-on effects. If you're working to help others through this situation in any way, please reach out if we can help you in that work. Read more on our blog.
- We've doubled payments for our panelists, but the costs to run the tests remain the same for you.
- We're working on some exciting new features-and some excellent educational content-that will make UsabilityHub even more useful for you. If you're keen to help us as a beta tester, get in touch.
As a small, bootstrapped company, we're very grateful that we're able to continue on when many in other industries can't. We hope that the tools we've been building for years will help more of the world's designers take their research practice online.
We hope you're safe, still testing and still practicing human-centred design.
From our various homes,
The team at UsabilityHub.