What you put on your skin, you should be able to ingest & should be non-toxic! Your skin is your biggest organ and absorbs everything you put on it!
Long-lasting ALL NATURAL dual purpose hand sanitizer & wound/burn spray. GermProof? neutralizes germs in seconds. Use also on feet, inside ear canals, and nasal cavities to stop airborne bacteria and viruses, other skin areas, wounds, burns, sunburn (prevents peeling), psoriasis, insect bites, razor nicks and razor burn, infections, acne, and even counters!?
Promotes quicker, healthier healing when used on wounds, burns, sunburn, psoriasis, and other ailments. Creates a long-lasting barrier to germs for hours at a time & for 24 hours on hard surfaces!?
The GermProof??Difference - Non-Toxic, ALL NATURAL & Safe for all ages, including young children!? MADE and packaged 100% in the USA!
GermProof??Complex, the patented active ingredient in?GermProof?, combines the well-established all-natural, 100% safe anti-microbial properties of chelated silver with a naturally occurring polymer via vegan chitosan that creates a long-lasting germproof barrier on skin for hours per application.??
GermProof??creates a unique molecule that provides a safe, highly effective, personal, and medical skincare protector, with the research to prove it!??GermProof? also lasts on hard surfaces and keeps on working as a germ barrier for up to 24hrs!
GermProof?,?when used on hands and feet?or any skin area,?provides a protective?GermProof??barrier that neutralizes germs on contact and continues to work for hours, it's a superior all-natural alternative over hand sanitizers.
Such technology has never before been seen. This is something alcohol can't do, and GermProof? doesn't dry out your skin as alcohol does.??GermProof? is?also safe to apply inside nostrils, nasal passages, and inside ear canals to leave an all-natural protective?GermProof? anti-microbial barrier against airborne germs that lasts for hours at a time.? Reapply if you blow your nose.
GermProof??works?effectively well?also on wounds such as cuts, abrasions, lacerations, open blisters, sunburn, and other minor burns.? It helps and prevents, Mrsa infections, Staph infections, Cellulitis infections, Pseudomonas, E.coli, C-Diff, Athletes foot, Acne infections, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, those with Diabetes to prevent infections.? It stops infections in insect bites and stings and lessens up the itch dramatically.? It soothes and diminishes razor burn,? stops bleeding with razor nicks, and so much more!? It works to speed up healing and to ensure healing is healthy.
- GermProof??Complex is not an antibiotic, and there is no known bacterial resistance.
- GermProof??Complex has been scientifically proven to stop MRSA and other antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Unlike triple antibiotics,?GermProof??creates a GermProof barrier over skin as a general daily protector.? On wounds, it prevents and fights infection for up to 3 days.? When used on wounds, this does not work like a band-aid.? It's not meant to stop or close bleeding, although it will help to reduce bleeding, especially minor bleeding.? GermProof? is like an invisible force field hat protects from germs ongoing!
- GermProof??is child-safe and hypoallergenic.
- The active ingredients in GermProof? Complex are naturally derived and non-toxic.
- GermProof??contains no alcohol, triclosan, silicone, fragrance, parabens, or oils and is free of all allergens.? It's also not sticky and is odor-free, it will not dry out hands either like alcohol or benzalkonium chloride does
- Size: 1 Oz or 30 ml, 200 sprays approx.? Carries perfectly in pocket, you'll hardly know it's there!
- Ingredients:?Chelated Silver (200 ppm), Distilled water, Vegan Chitosan, Natural Polycationic Polymers, Glycerin,?L-Arginine
- Directions for use:?Clean area of desired use if possible and when using GermProof?on hands and feet for general purpose as a daily protector, spray-on front and back of hands, on soles of feet and heels and in between toes.? Allow 30-45 seconds to neutralize all germs and to dry.?When spraying inside nostrils. Nasal passages and Ear canals, one good spray should suffice for?several hours approx.? If you blow your nose reapply.?If applying to a wound, clean and clear the wound first, dress wound with a sterile gauze or secondary dressing, and reapply 1-3 times daily or as needed and allow to dry.? On wounds and burns, it is sufficient for up to 24 hours.? On hands and feet, it is effective for approximately 4-8 hours, depending on exposure conditions. Storage Instructions: Keep at 55-88 Fahrenheit for storage.?The expiry date is 30 months.