4 Financial Institutions Share Insights on Customer Experience in a Digital World
Financial Institutions vary as much as the geographies and customers they serve. Some are branch-based, while others focus entirely on an online delivery model, and each has unique approaches to the communities they serve. Despite these differences, they share a common goal- excellent customer experiences.
Please join Glia and our special guest panelists from 4 financial institutions that span the US-and the physical/online spectrum- on Thursday, July 16 at 2 p.m. ET for a lively discussion on the unifying topic of Customer Service. Hear your peers talk about how they''re addressing the challenges of customer experience, the growing role of digital customer service, and how recent events have shaped current and future service strategies.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How other financial institutions approach customer service strategy
- How digital journeys and customer experience come together
- The impact of recent events on customer service
- How to tackle common challenges with customer experience and what the future holds
Featuring the following Special Guest Speakers:
- Andrea Argueta, COO at IDB Global Federal Credit Union
- Brooke Hamilton, Member Experience Manager at TwinStar Credit Union
- Janene Gomez, Call Center Manager at Numerica Credit Union
- Michael Smith, Digital Channels Product Owner at PSECU
Moderated by Dan Michaeli, CEO & Co-Founder at Glia
Hope you can join us!