Below is a sample of the emails you can expect to receive when signed up to go safe.
Thank you for submitting your Community Concern Speed Complaint in relation to Langham Road, Grangetown, Cardiff.
In order to assess the location for enforcement, we look at key areas;
· Recent evidence of speed
· No. of personal injury collisions in the last 3 years
· No. of community/risk factors; schools, parks, shops, garages, churches, cycle routes etc.
· There are also minimum and maximum lengths to potential sites
· There must be suitable places to locate enforcement vehicles to legally and ethically enforce from
· Traffic flow travelling through the complaint area
I have looked into your complaint and examined the data available to us for your area of complaint. The difficulty is that Langham Road is a short narrow road through a small housing development.
· We would not be able to conduct a speed survey on this road and thereby gain recent evidence of speed
· There have been no recorded personal injury collisions for the location in the last 3 years
· The number of community/risk factors is not met
· The road is well below the minimum length to a potential site
· There is nowhere suitable to locate enforcement vehicles to legally and ethically enforce from
· Traffic flow travelling through the complaint area would be well below the minimum required flow
Having taken the relevant information into consideration with limited community factors in place it would not meet the Welsh Government Criteria to become a Go Safe Enforcement Site.
Although this complaint would not meet the criteria for a Go Safe mobile site, I fully understand that you have concerns regarding this location. I would therefore encourage you to progress this with Highways and the local Road Safety officer to see if they can add any traffic calming measures.
Christopher Townsend swp57020
Casualty Reduction Unit
Trefforest Traffic Office
01443 657244 Ext 86-557
Ydych chi angen siarad gyda''r heddlu ond nad oes angen ymateb brys arnoch? Ffoniwch 101? Gellir defnyddio''r rhif i roi gwybod am achos nad yw''n un brys i unrhyw heddlu yng Nghymru a Lloegr.
Mewn argyfwng, ffoniwch 999 bob amser.
Do you need to speak to police but don''t require an emergency response? Call 101? The number can be used to report a non-emergency to any force in Wales and England.
In an emergency, always dial 999.
Mae Heddlu De Cymru yn croesawu derbyn gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg a Saesneg. Byddwn yn ateb gohebiaeth a dderbynnir yn Gymraeg yn Gymraeg ac ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn arwain at oedi.
South Wales Police welcomes receiving
correspondence in Welsh and English. Any correspondence received in Welsh will
be answered in Welsh and corresponding in Welsh will not lead to a delay in
Unauthorised use or disclosure of this email may be unlawful. View our confidentiality statement at https://www.south-wales.police.uk/en/email-confidentiality-statement/
Gallai defnyddio neu ddatgelu?r neges e-bost hon heb awdurdod fod yn anghyfreithlon. Gallwch weld ein datganiad cyfrinachedd yn: https://www.south-wales.police.uk/cy/datganiad-cyfrinachedd-e-bost/
|Data Name||Data Type||Options|
|LANG: EN Cy||Text Box|
|Phone (mobile)||Text Box|
|Home address||Text Box|