Goodwill stores are reopening on Monday, June 1 with safety first. We are eager to serve you again and want to share what to expect when you shop or donate:
- All customers are required to wear a mask in our stores.
- New store signage outlines new safety practices.
- We have a new, contactless donation process to prevent the spread of germs.
- Employees are wearing gloves/masks, performing daily health checks [including temperature readings] and will not be at work if experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- We increased cleaning practices and installed sneeze guards at every register.
- If our quantity of customers exceeds safe levels, guests may be asked to temporarily wait outside.
- Drinking fountains, fitting rooms, restrooms and shared areas are temporarily closed or modified.
- Customers and donors who do not follow our safety protocols may be asked to leave at any time.
All of the above is in place. In addition, shopping time will be limited, and floor markings indicate how to safely shop blue bins.
Store Hours Change
Our store hours have changed to ensure adequate time to disinfect overnight:
Goodwill stores Goodwill outlets/wholesale
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Keeping you safe while getting great deals is our focus. We also expect a large influx of donations and appreciate your patience as our team serves thousands of cars dropping off items.
Your support helps us connect people to jobs, and with nearly 500,000 Minnesotans unemployed, our work is critically important. See you soon!
P.S. Visit gesmn.org/safety for our safety protocols and updates.