Are you implementing a social community aspect to your product or business?
I consider communities an essential pillar of any relevant brand in 2020. They can have amazing benefits like.
- You can create personal relationships with your audience
- Your audience can interact with each other
- It can give your brand a personality
- You'll have an easy way to communicate with your audience
- It will be easier for members to engage with you and your content
- And more.
However, building a community is not as easy as creating a Facebook group and asking people to join.
There are 3?essential?must-have features of any community, missing any one of them can spell disaster, and cause your group to become totally inactive.
Here are the 3 essential building blocks of a successful community!
These building blocks are based on observing other successful communities, and not so successful ones.
All of the successful communities we observed had all 3 building blocks in place, while all of the stagnant ones were missing 1 or more pieces.
So, if you plan of using a thriving community to prop up your brand, make sure you have these 3 critical pieces in place.