Totally Gaming Academy is pleased to announce the 2020 course calendar
Next year will see us run new courses and in new locations– with new titles to support Affiliate Managers, Slot Managers and Sportsbook Managers alongside some trusted favourites, in cities in Europe, North America and South America.
As you plan the use of your valuable training budget for 2020, and set that resolution for the New Year to update your skills and CV, we’re offering 20% off the usual prices as a Super Early Bird offer, if you book on a course date for 2020 by end of this month.
Download our 2020 course brochure to see the courses at a glance, or send Martin Dilleigh an email if you want to discuss training options for you and your team.
Happy holidays and here’s to a great New Year!
Head of Training
P.S. There are limited places available for courses in January in Slot, Online Gaming and Affiliate Management Academies
- 14-16: Online Gaming Academy (London)
- 14: Advanced Affiliate Management (Malta)
- 15: Affiliate Programme Strategy (Malta)
- 20-22: Slot Academy (Leiden)
- 23: Slot Academy: It's All About TQM (Leiden)
- 3: AML and CFT in Gaming (London)
- 4-5: Responsible Gaming (London)
- 4-6: The Role of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) (London)
- 10-12: Online Game Development (London)
- 24-25: Sportsbook Management (London)
- 26: Sportsbook Marketing and Operations (London)
- 26: Sportsbook Trading (London)
- 1: Introduction to Affiliate Management (London)
- 2: Advanced Affiliate Management (London)
- 28-29: Lottery Academy (London)
- 5-7: Online Gaming Management (London)
- 26-27: Casino Marketing (Haarlem)
- 26-28: Slot Academy: It's All About Marketing (Leiden)
- 29: Slot Academy: It's All About TQM (Leiden)
- 9-10: Table Games (London)
- 7-9: Slot Academy (Connecticut, USA)
- 18-19: Online Gaming Management (Montevideo, Uruguay)
- 29-1: Sportsbook Management (Nevada, USA)
- 17-18: Sportsbook Management (Montevideo, Uruguay)
DOWNLOAD OUR 2020 BROCHURE HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
"Very useful and great to get a view of how we do things vs general marketplace."
"Great! Very good trainers - great guys with excellent knowledge!"
If you have any questions or want more information,
please contact Martin Dilleigh
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 20 7384 7924
If you would like to hear more about our in-house training solutions,
please contact Adam Roebuck
email@example.com | +34 6 6204 6689