Matter management, e-billing, resourcing, and the globalization of technology - making sense of it all is no easy task for today's legal departments. How can general counsel and legal operations leaders sort through the noise and formulate a cohesive, long-term strategy to achieve the right balance of people, process and technology?
Join an exclusive Webinar hosted with Curtis Batterton, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager at McDonald's and experts from iManage, Morae, and Onit, to hear how McDonald's Corporation has done just that in achieving significant transformation of its global legal operations.
You''ll hear about:
- Assessing your current state, gaps, and goals
- Developing a long-term vision for your technology portfolio and resourcing model
- Implementing a platform and solution strategy aligned to the needs of the business
- Rolling out document management internationally
- Managing change and driving user adoption
- What is the special sauce?
It will take place on Thursday, July 9 at 10AM US CDT / 11AM US EDT / 4PM UK BST.
Can''t make it? Register and we''ll send you the recording.