Revenue Intelligence Community,
As we all know, 2020 was a year unlike any other. It hasn't been easy, but for Revenue Intelligence leaders, it was extremely transformative. It certainly has been for us at InsightSquared-as we enter 2021 a much different company-and better positioned than ever to help you meet your revenue goals.
Before we turn the page and welcome the much anticipated new year, I wanted to share a few milestones achieved for our customers that we are most proud of. We are thankful for your partnership and look forward to continuing the momentum in 2021.
5. Integrated Forecast Submission and Analytics: Goodbye spreadsheets, Hello integrated Forecast Submission with machine learning validation. It's now easier than ever to manage a team's forecast, while balancing best cases, sales rep judgment and identifying risky deals in the forecast.
4. Revenue Intelligence Comes to HubSpot: The InsightSquared Revenue Intelligence Platform made its debut in the HubSpot App Marketplace. The HubSpot community now has access to extremely flexible, customizable, self-service forecasting and analytics-all enriched with machine learning.
3. Focus on Out-of-the-Box & Self-Service: It shouldn't take months to get the insights and analytics you need to run your business. Our ever-growing library of out-of-the-box reports combined with the flexibility to add, customize and filter directly in the UI-means extremely fast time to value.
2. Integrated Conversational Intelligence: Call and meeting recordings (Conversational Intelligence) have been technology used primarily for BDR and Inside Teams to enhance coaching. But the real value comes when combined with full-lifecycle activity capture and robust machine learning to enhance the analytics of every element of your revenue processes-forecasting, reporting, marketing campaigns, competitive positioning, sales process improvement and more.
1. Advanced Sales Math: Finally, the biggest milestone of 2020 is without a doubt the introduction of Advanced Sales Math. These next level analytics don't just present what happened, rather use machine learning to dive into the why and how of your sales process to identify key inflection points that determine where you win or lose deals. This deep level of intelligence addresses both the tactical and strategic changes that need to be made to make long-term process and alignment improvements that will create a competitive advantage.
It has been an incredible year and we are most appreciative of the opportunity to support your business with a totally new set of capabilities. Our mission is to enable Revenue Leaders to take control of every step of the revenue process, and we are now more ready than ever. Thank you for your business and we wish you the Happiest of New Years!