I'd like to introduce you to T. Colin Campbell, PhD. Dr. Campbell’s extensive knowledge and passion will inspire and help you realize your professional potential or simply live a more conscientious, healthful lifestyle.
Dr. T. Colin Campbell is a Cornell University Professor Emeritus and world-renowned Nutritional Biochemist. His legacy, the China Project, has been acknowledged as the most comprehensive study of health and nutrition ever conducted. Dr. Campbell has carried out original research in both laboratory experiments and large-scale human studies and authored more than 300 peer-reviewed research papers. Dr. Campbell is also a bestselling author
of multiple books including The China Study. Several documentary films feature Dr. Campbell and his research, including the highly acclaimed Forks Over Knives.
Thomas M. Campbell II, MD, is the medical director of the University of Rochester Weight Management and Lifestyle Center at Highland Hospital. He heads a clinical practice where he works with individuals and groups to lose weight and prevent and treat illness through diet and lifestyle, and he also helps to run a research program to better understand the effects of nutrition on diagnosed diseases. A board certified family
physician and graduate of Cornell University, Dr. Campbell is author of The China Study Solution (The Campbell Plan in hardcover) and co-author, with his father T. Colin Campbell, PhD, of The China Study, a worldwide bestseller. Dr. Campbell received his medical degree from the University at Buffalo School of Medicine.
Key course takeaways:
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s eight principles of nutritional health
- Role nutrition plays in chronic disease
- Impact of a whole food plant-based diet on weight loss and weight management
- Common topics of concern to athletes including supplements and protein consumption
- Psychological reasons we are drawn to unhealthy foods
- How government and industry can affect dietary choices and the environment
- Importance of healthy eating practices for child development and maternal health
- Trending diet topics including gluten-free, keto, low-carb, paleo, vegan, etc.
If you'd like to see the full course descriptions, download this flyer or visit the certificate page to view an introductory video.
If you have any questions or want to discuss how this certificate would look on your resume, please feel free to chat with me now or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.
Student Development Representative
Call or text me at (607) 330-3286
Schedule a quick call with me: calendly.com/mpilgrim
If you prefer not to receive email messages from eCornell or would like to update your preferences, please visit this page.
eCornell is located at 950 Danby Road, Suite 150 in Ithaca, NY 14850