We're following up with everyone who has previously expressed an interest in volunteering with PDXWIT. If you are still interested in volunteering, the next step is for you to complete a starter role that works with your schedule. If you've already signed up - awesome - you can ignore this email!
Please take a look at our upcoming events. Find one event that works with your schedule and follow these steps:
1. If the "Internal Use Only: Starter Volunteer Role" ticket is present, register.
2. If you only see General Admission Tickets, click "Enter Promotional Code."
3. Enter the code "PDXWITStarterRole" to view the "Starter Role" hidden ticket.
4. Update the Starter Volunteer Role to reflect 1 and the General Admission field to reflect 0.
5. Proceed to register as usual.
6. If all Starter Role tickets are sold out (hidden or non-hidden) please find another event and try the process again.
Please do not register for more than one event using the Starter Role ticket type. We have a limited number for each event and want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to participate. You only need to complete one starter role to fulfill your onboarding process.
At the event you will assist with check-in, or perform some other event operations role which typically occurs at the entrance or lobby of the event. Once registered, the PDXWIT Events team will be in touch with next steps. If for any reason you do not hear from an event team member or have questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Once you've completed this role, we will reach out as soon as we have an opportunity identified which matches your interest and skills. Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to having you on the team!
PDXWIT Volunteer Team