Let's get started:
All poptins are responsive, but we recommend creating separate poptins for mobile (with our 'mobile only' templates).
2. Think about the behavior of your visitors
and try to present a poptin to them at a time when their chances of
conversion are the highest. For example, If you have a blog on your site
and the visitor has read over 3 pages, you can initiate a newsletter signup.
3. Do you have a corporate site or
landing to generate leads? To start off, we recommend that you create an
exit poptin (triggered by a user leaving your site) to start seeing
4. Check out our affiliate program. Get a 25% lifetime commission for every user referred by you who purchases any paid plan.
5. You can always visit our help center, or talk to us via the live chat widget on the right corner of your dashboard.
6. Join our Facebook group and be the first one to know about new feature releases and get help and ideas from our community.
If there is a feature/trigger/template that you would like us to add, We’d love you to tell us!
Go to your dashboard >>