Three years ago, with PushCrew, we paved the way for brands to communicate with their customers via upcoming channels of browser notifications and Facebook Messenger. Today, I’m pleased to announce that we’re merging PushCrew with our other product,VWO and rebranding it as VWO Engage. With this, we’re laying the foundation for brands to deliver great digital experiences at every touchpoint across their entire customer journey.
VWO has been a market leader in the conversion optimization space for about a decade. With the merger of PushCrew as VWO Engage, repackaging of existing functionalities, and the launch of a server-side testing product, we’ve announced the next generation of VWO, and we’re calling it the VWO Experience Optimization Platform. Read more about it here.
We are committed to preserve the PushCrew experience and functionality for all the customers including freemium plan users like you and rest assured that beyond rebranding, nothing else changes. Here is the list of rebranding changes:
- PushCrew.com will be redirected to VWO.com. You’ll be able to access your account by logging in from vwo.com or pushcrew.com/admin.
- The push notifications as well as the opt-in windows will continue to display ‘powered by PushCrew’. This, however, will change to ‘powered by VWO Engage’ from 15th September 2019 onwards (not applicable for customers on Business and Enterprise plans).
- The PushCrew plans have also been renamed to align with VWO nomenclature as:
- PushCrew Premium to VWO Engage Growth
- PushCrew Business to VWO Engage Pro
- PushCrew Enterprise to VWO Engage Enterprise
Along with this rebranding, PushCrew’s terms & conditions have been merged with VWO’s terms & conditions which are available at https://vwo.com/terms. The current terms & conditions can be referred at https://vwo.com/terms/pushcrew/. The new terms and conditions will come into effect for you from September 15th, 2019 onwards.
Exact details on what all has changed for you as an existing customer can be found here. Pricing of the VWO Platform can be requested by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the contact form on our website. In case you have any questions or comments, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com